cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thebrc
New Contributor

Re: Error with Paypal payment in Go to training

Thank you Ash. What is the best way for us to report a RevStream issue and get in touch with someone for some help?

dawn13
New Contributor

I just want to comment on this, thank you for the reply.

I wish your tech support would know these things instead of telling me to call Paypal twice. I was on hold for over and hour for your support to tell me they had nothing to do with the paypal access or feature and that I needed to contact PayPal. I then spent a ton of time with PayPal trying to figure it out. If your support would have just told me it was a known issue and they are working on it I would not have wasted HOURS yesterday trying to troublshoot. 

When you say "Please let us know if you should see any new errors with the GoToTraining PayPal integrations. " Where do I do that?

I searched high and low for an email link to send something like this to and found nothing but an option to call in which as you know has horrific hold times right now. Posting here did not receive any reply until it was ALREADY FIXED.  So to speak. I doubt I will use this feature since this has been a known problem for at least a year and yesterday was terrilbly frustrating. It is now even more frustrating that it was in fact a known issue that your representative could have easily told me. I would have ceased the hours of time I was spending yesterday trying to fix it on my own since I was clearly told twice it was a "PayPal" problem and not a LogMeIn problem. 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

While we may not be monitoring this channel at all times, you can report new issues on this thread for investigation and we'll do our best to get answers as fast as possible. 

RobM2
Active Contributor

Same story in terms of having no results when talking to support, that I have had over past year. 

MrsMac09
New Contributor

I am having issues setting up my paypal and have been for 6 months. Back and forth via goto and paypal.

Where can i get support please

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@MrsMac09  Customer Support can help file a ticket with you for review:  https://support.goto.com/training/help/how-do-i-contact-gototraining-customer-support-g2t090151

Once the account details are collected, let me know what the case number is so I can follow up with the team. 

Thanks.

EMurphyInfTrg
Active Contributor

I would be interested in outcome as same issues ongoing for 18 months minimum.