cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Evaluation Questions Change for multiple evaluations when editing one evaluation

I have noticed that when I go into edit a question in one GoToTraining evaluation, other evaluations with different titles make the same change. This is nice in general, however, some questions need to be specific to a training. Any thoughts on why this might happen and how to work around it?

Also, its been some time since I created an eval, but I thought you could require an answer to certain questions if someone chooses to submit an eval. No?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Evaluation Questions Change for multiple evaluations when editing one evaluation

@VitalLinks  If you scheduled a similar training, then edited the original (copied) GoToTraining schedule, this might explain why the shared survey changes when one is updated.

** Evaluations have always been optional as far as I know, as they are typically for the trainer's benefit.

Active Contributor

Re: Evaluation Questions Change for multiple evaluations when editing one evaluation

@AshC So by creating an eval and then going to the library at a later date and copying that eval within the library simply just recreates the exact eval that edits all created from that copy? My understanding of a copy would have been it simply made a duplicate (like save as). So even though every question is the same except one or two questions, I have to create an eval from scratch each time?

I might have been mixing it up with the Registration questions. But I understand the eval itself is optional, I just thought there was a way to ensure they completed a portion of the eval (like if their responses can be used or not)