cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer McDona
New Contributor

For participants that come in extremely late to the training, can I lock them out?

I hold several Go To Trainings a week and participants are told to get their early. I have participants that come in late and disrupt the session for everyone else. Is there a way to lock them out after 15-20 minutes?
4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: For participants that come in extremely late to the training, can I lock them out?

Hi Jennifer, 

It's not possible to block late attendees from joining, you can only dismiss them once they join. You can disable the entry chimes, if that is what is causing the disruption? http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/training/all_files/G2T040004#Play2
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Jennifer McDona
New Contributor

Re: For participants that come in extremely late to the training, can I lock them out?

Hi Glenn,

Thank you so much for replying!
Michael Minuck
New Contributor

For me it is not the chiming but rather actually not wanting additional attendees in case of confidential discussion etc. What would be the work around to ensure no unauthorized attendees?
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Currently the only way to prevent late attendees from joining would be to edit the registration for the training and set it to Upon Approval, and then cancel the registrations of the late attendees that had not joined yet.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!