cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

GoToTraining Control Panel Visibility

It used to be that the Control Panel would remain on top of any other program you were using (i.e., Excel or Word). In recent months, it seems this feature is no longer available and I can no longer find where I can set it. It used to be in the menu like "stay on top" or something like that. Just wondering what happened to that particular setting. 

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToTraining Control Panel Visibility

Hello,

If you are in session on a PC, the default behavior is to show the control panel.  The alternatives are located under the View menu, called Auto-hide and Hide the control panel.

Active Contributor

Hi AshC,

Thank you for your reply. I apologize as my initial post may need more clarification. I understand the auto-hide, hide feature. This is in relation to if, for instance, I have my control panel visiable and I also have a PPT presentation showing, the control panel (including the chat box and webcam) used to remain on top of the PPT presentation even if I were to click on the presentation. As of late, this no longer is the case. If I click the presentation, the panel and all boxes are now covered by the presentation. This goes for other programs like google chrome, excel, word, etc. And it happens regardless if all the panels are in the main control panel or if they are undocked from the main control panel. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@VitalLinks  I can't seem to replicate that behavior on my Windows 10 PC.  Could you specify what OS, Manufacturer, and GoToMeeting software version you have running there? 

Then, if you can double check with the PC's manufacturer website to confirm there are no available video drivers to update, that will help us in attempting to recreate the problem.