cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToTraining mute attendees connecting to audio through the phone through the computer

In GoToTraining can I mute attendees connecting to audio through the phone without being on the phone myself?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToTraining mute attendees connecting to audio through the phone through the computer

Hi Kate,
As long as you are connected to GoToTraining's audio yourself as a recognized Organizer, you may 'Mute All' at any time during the broadcast.  If you're asking about muting just one type of attendee (phone), the command does not differentiate between the two types, and mutes everybody at one time.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: GoToTraining mute attendees connecting to audio through the phone through the computer

Thanks for this information because I am also recording the video through my iPhone but sometimes I have an issue with my iTunes account when I saved the recording video and want to record another video its shows an error like iTunes error 4013 so any suggestion for me please suggest me.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@teleworm  Sorry, are you attending a GoToTraining via mobile device, attempting to record the broadcast there?