cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omar1
New Contributor

How can i use Sony NEX 6 with Mac Book Pro for goto training ? is it supporting Sony NEX 6?

How can i use Sony NEX 6 with Mac Book Pro for goto training ? is it supporting Sony NEX 6?
3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: How can i use Sony NEX 6 with Mac Book Pro for goto training ? is it supporting Sony NEX 6?

Hi Omar,

GoToTraining supports standard built in or USB webcams only, so I do not think it will recognize your Sony NEX 6 camera. You may be able to use a 3rd party software to make your Sony NEX 6 camera appear to be a webcam for GoToTraining. A program like ManyCam may be able to do this, but it is not something we officially support.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
omar1
New Contributor

Re: How can i use Sony NEX 6 with Mac Book Pro for goto training ? is it supporting Sony NEX 6?

Can i use live stream then , how can i use ManyCam or Live Stream as our training require HD cameras.Could you please advise the steps?
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Omar,
Here's an older guide that has worked previously for some users:  https://glenndcitrix.wordpress.com/2011/08/12/playing-video-through-gotomeeting%C2%AE-with-hdfaces%E...   Please note that this has an upper limit of 720p for all sources.

We will continue to improve the functionality and compatibility of HD Faces & GoToTraining's video options in future versions.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!