cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexei
New Contributor

Is it posible to schedule classes from the catalogue automatically in gototraining?

I understand that the gototraining houses pre-recorded / designed training sessions. Is it possible to allow these sessions to be deployed at specific times automatically? It is our intention to create live feel classes at specific times with pre-recorded material. I suspect that the schedule only refers to a time students should drive at the session, but the host must activate the training themselves and be present to manage it? many thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Alexei
New Contributor

Re: Is it posible to schedule classes from the catalogue automatically in gototraining?

I am of course talking about the catalogue feature within GoToTraining to be clear 🙂
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Is it posible to schedule classes from the catalogue automatically in gototraining?

Hi Alexei,
At this time you cannot deploy GoToTraining sessions (recordings?) automatically, however it does seem like you're familiar with the Online Recording functionality.  An organizer must physically launch the training session, which requires the account email and password to begin.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!