cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sherri Zeringue
New Contributor

Is there a way to send a link to a test two weeks after the training has been completed?

Test Feature in GoToTraining - want to have access to the test link to send to participants two weeks after training has been completed.
2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Is there a way to send a link to a test two weeks after the training has been completed?

Hi Sherri,

At this time only one follow up email can be scheduled to be sent up to 7 days after the training. If tests or an evaluation will be given after the training, links to them will be included in this email. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Mary Phelps
New Contributor

Re: Is there a way to send a link to a test two weeks after the training has been completed?

Sherri:  I, too, have to send out the test later to registrants and sometimes I send out the test for retake because we require a passing grade for some of our training sessions.  I get around the one e-mail feature by scheduling a "fake" training session that has the test available upon registration.  Once someone registers to take the session a screen comes up with a link for the test.  I also add the training materials as a link so that they can review before taking the test.  Hope this helps until a better solution comes up.