cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Błażej Kosmowsk
New Contributor

Is there any way to get training size (attendee limit) for GoToTraining through API ?

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Is there any way to get training size (attendee limit) for GoToTraining through API ?

Hi Blazej,
I'm sorry I don't fully understand your meaning.  What kind of data are you trying to integrate or retrieve from GoToTraining?  Normally attendee limits are set manually by the event Organizer, through their online account after scheduling.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Julie Gill
New Contributor

Re: Is there any way to get training size (attendee limit) for GoToTraining through API ?

Hi Ash, I work on Błażej's team and can jump in. We have an integration with Citrix where customers can associate courses with trainings, and automatically register learners in the courses into those trainings.

We are running into issues where sometimes a training is already full, but our system still allows learners to see a "register" button. We'd like to capture if a particular training has already reached its limit, and display a message to learners that they can't register.

So, ideally we'd be able to get a status of something like "full" or "seats available" for a particular training so that we can update our system.

Thanks,
Julie
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Julie,
I understand your meaning now.  Unfortunately there isn't a way that I know of to show that a registration is full before clicking a registration link.  Normally folks will schedule a series of trainings that offer a date range to choose from, in case the registrant's first choice is no longer available.

Julie Gill
New Contributor

Another question - does the meeting organizer receive a notification if their event is full?
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Julie,
I'm afraid that's not a feature at this time, but you can receive notifications when attendees register for each session.

Julie Gill
New Contributor

Sorry to hear, but thanks for your help Ash! Really appreciate it.