cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roger Courville1
New Contributor

Keep registration open for GTT after the first session?

A multi-session (4 sessions) class is published to a catalog; the first of the four sessions has occurred. Now there is no way for a new invitee to register for the remaining three sessions. Am I missing something? (I'd like them to be able to keep registering). Thx!
5 REPLIES 5
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Roger,
Few things here:
1.  It's possible to 'close' the registration for any given training, the preference is set within the online training schedule (Registration settings).
2.  Depending how you scheduled each training, GoToTraining can register all attendees for a series of trainings, or for individual trainings.
3.  Creating a course catalog should house other future registration links that you'd like to post, as long as they are not past due.

Reference:  https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Training/all_files/G2T020006

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Roger Courville1
New Contributor

Thx, Ash. Not closed (set to "Never). Reg is set for the to be able to register for all four sessions at one time -- the the link directly to that series still works. That four-session series (we'll call it "A"), however, is also on a catalog page that houses a separate session ("B") from the one in discussion, and it is on the catalog page that there is no option to register for the remaining sessions of "A" now that the first of the four is past. (Links: https://attendee.gototraining.com/75z... AND https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/8...). Thx!
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Roger,
The catalog link you sent only has a single training on it.  I would check that you have additional trainings added onto this catalog page.

The other link is a straight registration link, for a recurring GoToTraining, hosted 4 times this year.

Roger Courville1
New Contributor

That's my point, Ash. The straight reg link demonstrates that it's still active. The edit page for that 4-session group ("A") shows that it's published to that catalog, and indeed it WAS there up 'til the first session. Now it STILL shows that "A" is published to that catalog, and the reg text for "A" is on said catalog page, but there is no reg link for "A" on the catalog page.
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Roger,
I think part of the issue is due to the fact that the description shows multiple sessions, but there are no actual GoToTraining items / registration links.  A description could say just about anything, but if it's not tied to an actual schedule it won't take an attendee anywhere beyond that singe registration.  Sorry for any confusion there.