cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kay H Smith
New Contributor

Phone-in attendee not showing up in organizer's Attendees list

I'm teaching several sessions using GTT with much success except for 1 phone-in user who consistently does not show up in my attendees list. (I trust her that she's actually there.) Other phone-in attendees show up fine. I asked her about her experience connecting to the sessions on her end. She reported that she called the number and entered the access code, but did not enter the Audio PIN (because she couldn't locate it). Could that be the problem? If not, what else do you suppose it might be? Thanks! 
Kay (Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham)
4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Phone-in attendee not showing up in organizer's Attendees list

Hi Kay,

In order for an attendee to show up in the report, they need to join the training using the GoToTraining software. That is also where their individual PIN is displayed, which would explain why she was unable to locate it.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Kay H Smith
New Contributor

Thanks Glenn!
Kay
Buchaiah Uppune
New Contributor

Home Loan Counselor · 2008 to present · Hyderabad, India uppuneeti buchaiah state bank of India home loan counselor.Home Loan Counselor · 2008 to present · Hyderabad, India uppuneeti buchaiah state bank of India home loan counselor.home loan providing&services in Home Loan Counselor · 2008 to present · Hyderabad, India uppuneeti buchaiah state bank of India home loan counselor.home loan providing&services in Hyderabad, Telangana,India contact:91-8008423710,www.easyloanbyub.com,wwww.sbihomeloans.cocontact:91-8008423710,www.easyloanbyub.com,wwww.sbihomeloans.coHyderabad, Telangana,India contact:91-
Buchaiah Uppune
New Contributor

Home Loan Counselor · 2008 to present · Hyderabad, India uppuneeti buchaiah state bank of India home loan counselor.Home Loan Counselor · 2008 to present · Hyderabad, India uppuneeti buchaiah state bank of India home loan counselor.home loan providing&services in Home Loan Counselor · 2008 to present · Hyderabad, India uppuneeti buchaiah state bank of India home loan counselor.home loan providing&services in Hyderabad, Telangana,India contact:91-8008423710,www.easyloanbyub.com,wwww.sbihomeloans.cocontact:91-8008423710,www.easyloanbyub.com,wwww.sbihomeloans.coHyderabad, Telangana,India contact:91-