cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichCompliance
New Contributor

Polls kick me out of me sharing my PPT presentation.

When I start my on line courses, I have a PPT that I am sharing, Periodically, I open up a poll, get feedback and the continue with the PPT.  When I do that, my PPT sharing ends.  I have to launch it again, and find where I was.  This changed when the "upgrade happened".  What is the time frame for this to be fixed?

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Polls kick me out of me sharing my PPT presentation.

Hi @RichCompliance, I moved your post over to discussions. Sorry to hear this, it sounds frustrating. I haven't had reports of this yet and will report this to the team and have them take a look. Can you let me know:

• PC or Mac and which version of the operating system
  • Version of Powerpoint
  • Can you clarify does PPT crash after using a poll and you have to relaunch? 
  • Do you have a screen recording?

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
RichCompliance
New Contributor

Thank you for an answer.  This was a bug that many of us reported back last summer, June/July 2022, and we were told it was with the developers for fixing.    I was hoping to hear how that progress was going, or if others were still have the same issue. I am on the most recent Office 365 and using Chrome.  I do not have a screen capture of it, but would welcome reproducing it on a call.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @RichCompliance thanks for getting back to me. I'm not aware of an issue with Polls and PP and I'm not able to recreate the issue with the information I have here.  Are you using a Mac or PC and what OS version is it? 

Additionally, thanks for your offer to replicate. You can work with support and walk them through the experience. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training