cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helen Jeffery
New Contributor

Publish switch won't switch from off to on - any tips much appreciated!

Hi, I use GoToTraiining which is provided by a company I do freelance training for and I run training sessions for students. I record these but am unable to switch the 'publish' switch to on after to share the recording. The only way I can get round this is to get the company I do the training for to switch it and then email the ilnk. Do you know if there is anything I can do to resolve this? Other trainers using it don't seem to have this problem but I have tried both on my laptop and pc. Many thanks in advance for any help/tips! Helen
5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Helen,

I apologize for the late response. I take it you sign into their account to run these training sessions? Do you make the recordings directly to your computer and then upload them, or do they have online recording enabled in their account settings? http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/training/help_files/G2T040008

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Helen Jeffery
New Contributor

Hi, thanks for replying, Yes I do sign into their account and they have on-line recording enabled in their account - it seems to work for all the other facilitators that use it but I can't turn the publish switch on. I believe that it is changing soon as they are switching to a new learning management system and I will be downloading the recordings instead, which will rectify resolve it. This isn't for a while though so any suggestions will be much appreciated, plus it is bugging me! Thanks for your time and for the link to information which was really useful, Helen
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Helen,
Sorry to hear about this issue.
Would you be able to test the ones that seem 'stuck' in the unpublished position, by trying the same function in an alternate web browser? 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Helen Jeffery
New Contributor

Hi, many thanks for your reply. I did try that and it stayed stuck. I can manage as someone can switch it for me, seems it just doesn't want to work! Thanks for your help though 🙂 Helen
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Helen,
If the problem persists with your account, feel free to contact us directly for documentation of your issue (as it is currently unfamiliar to us): support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/phone

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.