cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danita Fries
New Contributor

Registration after registration closed help

Can you please tell me if it's possible as the teacher/admin to manually register a student, after the registration cut off date? 

I have some students that would need to be added after the closed time and I'd think that as an admin I could add them. 
5 REPLIES 5
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Danita,
Each schedulded GoToTraining can only be managed / edited by the original scheduling Organizer.  If you have access to this account, and the GoToTraining is not in session currently, then the registration settings for that event may be edited to open or close the registration at a preset time.

If you're speaking about the registration Capacity, this is another setting that each Organizer may change, with a maximum capacity set to their GoToTraining subscription allowance.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Danita Fries
New Contributor

I am the one who scheduled it. So you are saying the only way to edit it is to change the setting for the whole course, then change it back? So while it's open, then anyone can join? 

There is no way for an admin who scheduled the course to just add a student after the closed date? 

Also, I see you said if the course has not started, so once it has started a student can not be added at all?
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Danita,

When did you originally set the registration to close for your training? In order to register the additional attendee you will need to reopen the registration again (at least temporarily), open the registration link and enter the attendee's information. Once you have completed this you should be able to close the registration again.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Danita Fries
New Contributor

The course is set to close 15 minutes before it begins, that does not leave a lot of time to open, register, and close the course again. In addition there are times we allow a student to join up to 5 minutes into the class under special circumstances. This would include them registering 5 minutes after the class begins, I did not see any way to lock down registration when the course begins, or shortly after the course begins.

Did I miss something?
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Unfortunately, there is not an option to close registration but then allow registrants to be manually added. You can either leave registration open, which means attendees can register even while the session is in progress, or you can close registration at one of the preset times.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.