cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

The copy button on the Share your recording page does not work.

We go to My Recordings.

We click the Link icon. The Share your recording page appears, with a link highlighted and a Copy button.

We click copy.

We get this message: You've copied the registration link! Please paste it anywhere you like.

The only problem is that the link is NOT copied. To copy the link, I have to manually enter the field and select all, then CTRL+C.

This caused embarrassment this week, as the instructor sent out the wrong link (whatever was previuosly in her clipboard) because she clicked Copy and was told that the link was copied.

We use the Chrome browser to access the page.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: The copy button on the Share your recording page does not work.

Hello,

Sorry for any confusion there!

Have you tested the copy function in an alternate web browser, or rebooted the computer since the problem began?

Active Contributor

I just tested using Microsoft Edge, and it still does not copy the link (but gives me a message stating that it had). So the issue is there (on my machine) for both Chrome and Edge.

Rebooting the machine did not solve the issue. This issue has existing for several weeks, and I reboot each day.

LogMeIn Contributor

Just in case this is a localized issue with that PC, can you also test the action from a different computer?

Active Contributor

This happens on my computer and on my teammate's computer.