cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Training ViewPl
New Contributor

Trying to search GoToTraining upcoming and past trainings by email address to see if someone registered. Is there a combined report?

Trying to search GoToTraining upcoming and past trainings by email address to see if someone registered. In reports, I have to create a report for each training individually. Is there a better way?  I only see the individual reports for each training.
5 REPLIES 5
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Trying to search GoToTraining upcoming and past trainings by email address to see if someone registered. Is there a combined report?

Hello,
Administrators have some larger reporting options available, like 'Training history and attendee' reports.

Admin reference:  http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/training/help_files/G2T500018

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Training ViewPl
New Contributor

Re: Trying to search GoToTraining upcoming and past trainings by email address to see if someone registered. Is there a combined report?

For GoToTraining the schedule and history reports have no detail on the attendees other than the number of signups.  I have to run each training event report individually to see the attendee email addresses to check whether someone signed up.
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi,
In order to view individual attendee data, from the Admin Reporting section online, there should be clickable numbers in an attendee column before you file the full combined report.  Clicking each number listed will show you a list of attendees for that specific GoToTraining.

Training ViewPl
New Contributor

Clicking the attendee number link generates an individual spreadsheet on the fly for each event on both the GoToTraining history and scheduled reports.  It is much faster than having to run the reports individually in the standard GoToTraining report console, but does not combine them.
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Yes, I'm sorry this does not fit your needs, and there is an existing product improvement request that I will add weight to-- which should improve these reporting options in the future.