cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Unable to Download Recording from GoToTraining

I am trying to download the recording from one of our trainings and it is not allowing me to save it as an mp4. It is only showing "All Files" which does not download as a specific file type. Thoughts on why this may be? I have been downloading recordings for approximately 2 years so I understand the general process on how to do so.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to Download Recording from GoToTraining

@VitalLinks  Sorry, that does sound confusing. 

Have you tested any newly recorded broadcasts for the ability to download once finished processing?

Are there older webinars you can still download from your My Recordings section?

Active Contributor

Hi @AshC,

Yes, I am able to download other past recordings and even one in between two of the recordings I'm unable to download. The recording is avaialble because I can play it fine through the website so it isn't a case where it didn't record either. I don't know if it has to do with the file name itself when it initially processes as a recording (when the pencil icon is still visible before publishing the recording)

LogMeIn Contributor

@VitalLinks  If you can play it back from the website, was this one that you edited or uploaded yourself?