cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric Loewen
New Contributor

attendee limit for recurring sessions

When we setup a training that we are providing numerous options to attend, will the attendee max on our account be for each individual session (recurrence). Or does the attendee limit for the entirety of the Training? (Ex. 4 sessions offered using the custom recurrence setting over 2 days, and we have 100 people that need to attend 1 of the sessions and we have a 25 attendee max). Possible?
4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: attendee limit for recurring sessions

Hi Eric,

The attendee limit on your plan is per training session. So if you have the Starter Plan, each session can have up to 25 attendees plus the organizer.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Eric Loewen
New Contributor

Thanks Glenn - Is "session" defined as the one single event? In my example I mentioned we have a recurrence of a module. Therefore will each recurrence allow for a unique set of 25 attendees for the same module. As opposed to only 25 being allowed to register and attend the module multiple times.

Thanks I want to be very clear before I send out invitations.

Cheers,
Eric
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Session = the event.
  • If you hold a single training session, you can have up to 25 attendees join it.
  • If you schedule a recurring training session, you can have up to 25 attendees join it each time. They can be the same 25 or a different 25 each time, depending on how you schedule it and set up the registration.
  • You can have more than 25 register for any training session, but only 25 will actually be able to join the session and attend. Number 26 will see a message that the session is full.
We have a recorded Organizer training webinar available that you might find useful http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Training/video/G2TV00080 and we also host free live training https://attendee.gototraining.com/catalog.tmpl?branding=5p6g1&catalogId=236249111275278336&t...

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Eric Loewen
New Contributor

Thanks for the clarification!