Automatically redirect attendees to a page at the end of Simulated Live Webinars

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically redirect attendees to a page at the end of Simulated Live Webinars

0 Kudos

I use Pre-Recorded / Simulated Live Webinars to deliver sales presentations. What stinks is there is no way to redirect people who watch the Pre-Recorded / Simulated Live Webinar to the call-to-action web page. What would be ideal is to schedule a button or link to appear at a certain time during the presentation. It will also be ideal to redirect people to a link if they leave the webinar before it ends or get to the end. If it is possible to deliver polling questions, survey questions, and handouts during a Pre-Recorded / Simulated Live Webinar event, why is it not possible to schedule a link or button to appear and redirect folks somewhere when they leave early or come to the end?

1 Comment
story-2-24
Active Contributor

Hi. 

I just have one question. I want to know, how do you find simulated webinars? Can you create one, or reply with a link?