Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Disable emails to organizer for each panelist added to a webinar

0 Kudos

Disable emails to organizer for each panelist added to a webinar

When scheduling a goto webinar, the organizer receives an email for each panelist added to the webinar.  Sometimes we have greater than 10 panelists for collaboration purposes during the webinar and so the organizer receives  greater than 10 emails.  Is there any way to disable the functionality that sends these notification emails to the organizer.  They are not needed.

5 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Hi @NSCMLT thank you for your suggestion. It does appear that the organizer is automatically CC'd on the panelists invitation. One reason could be that each panelist has a unique code to enter, this way the organizer has a copy of the invitation if the panelist doesn't receive it. I can see that you might want the option to turn this off and will share this with the team. 

Emanuele_Agosti
Visitor

I organized a webinar inviting about ten speakers, including experts and co-organizers.

Each of them received a confirmation email. I then received 10 emails confirming registration in my email inbox, one for each speaker.

Is it possible to implement a function to decide whether or not to send registration emails to the speakers and to the administration inbox?

I usually write a recap email where I copy all the speakers and attach the personal link for each one to connect to the webinar.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Emanuele_Agosti thanks for submitting your idea and apologies for the delay.

To clarify, are you requesting to not receive confirmation emails from speakers or to not send registration emails to speakers? 

Emanuele_Agosti
Visitor

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I ask if is possible to not send registration emails to speakers. If necessary, I will send an email (using my personal email) to the speakers with the registration link.

Thanks.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Emanuele_Agosti thanks for getting back to me! I moved your idea to this similar post for better visibility and will share this with the team.