cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MollsFar
New Contributor

A New Limit On The Number of Session

Today I tried to create a new webinar that will run 4 days a week, 2 sessions a day for the next 3 months.  I received an error after I had already created the Tuesday & Wednesday sessions & was trying to create the Thursday sessions.  Failed to update Time & Date.  I contacted support & was told there is a limit of 50 sessions.  This is BS.  I have webinars that have been running for years & are well over 50 sessions.  This new limit is ridiculous.  I need to use the same link for training for extended amounts of time.  Our clients will not be happy with a link that changes because they distribute it to our users to send them to training.  This was one of the only advantages GTW has over Zoom & the only reason I was able to convince our sales team to continue using GTW for our training sessions.  We already have to use Zoom for corporate users whose firewalls block GTW.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: A New Limit On The Number of Session

Hi @MollsFar, welcome to the community.

That limit of 50 sessions per series of webinars has always existed, but it is a rolling limit. Once you host a webinar you can add another session to the series. Since you are hosting 2 sessions a day 4 days a week, you could add 8 new sessions each Friday for as long as needed.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @MollsFar, welcome to the community.

That limit of 50 sessions per series of webinars has always existed, but it is a rolling limit. Once you host a webinar you can add another session to the series. Since you are hosting 2 sessions a day 4 days a week, you could add 8 new sessions each Friday for as long as needed.

MollsFar
New Contributor

It would be fantastic if your support reps knew how to explain that because that is an important distinction.  I would have taken that answer & been OK with it.  I was told on the phone & in email that there was a limit of 50 sessions per series.  NOT rolling.  Here is the email I was sent:

I was happy to assist you today. I am writing in reference to the case 20614052 ,
Thank you for contacting us today.
In this case, please note that for webinar series, we only have the option to allow up to 50 sessions per series. For more detailed information, you can refer to the following knowledge article: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-schedule-a-webinar

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@MollsFar I apologize for that and will share this feedback with the Support team.