cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Add polling issues

Not sure why I always fumble around before I can find where to post a question or issue.

Anyway

The newer version of GoToWebinar was pushed out this week to our Co, older version no longer available.

When adding polling questions, the edit polling isn't working nor will it accept anymore than 3 polling questions within the tool. The "edit" and "save" buttons function but after edits they don't save. Using chrome. I'll keep holding for the tech support but wasn't sure if someone knew of the issue and a fix. 

These oddies are the reason we didn't switch to the newer platform originally. ? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Re: Add polling issues

Even try to delete the 3 that appear and start over. No luck, delete won't work either. Tried on IE, no luck either

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Others have mentioned the new Polling function does not have all the features of the old version. 

Thanks for being specific. GoTo often will take what you put here and send it to the tech team.

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

It appears to have all the same or more features but they just don't stick, I gave it some time and went back in and started over, it was working til I got to question 8 then they just wouldn't load. 

I'm gonna try first thing in the a.m. maybe this is overload issues or maybe it will be worked out

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Got em in. Guess it may just be the times we're in. Guessing this isn't a broad issue but just a heads up perhaps. 

As for never being able to find the discussion area to find answers or read other fyi posts, I'm fine when I bookmark the page but after some time passes, it's always a hunt to find the discussions.

Thanks