cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ed Broadhurst
New Contributor

Administration of webinar history and reporting on viewed recordings

Consider this a complaint.  I record webinars and make them available for viewing over a long period of time.  The application will not allow me to require additional registration fields for access to viewing.  I have a potential audience of 70000 in our organization and want to be able to categorize viewers.  This would seem to be a reasonable request.  Also, your search criteria is limited to one year and two would be preferred.  

The nature of my sessions require creation of dry run sessions to test equipment at remote locations.  This rapidly fills my catalog with sessions that I should be able to delete or move out of the list of previous events.  Are you considering updates to your system to provide solutions to these needs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Administration of webinar history and reporting on viewed recordings

Hi @Ed Broadhurst welcome to the Community, thanks for your comments, please note: 

• When you share a recording, we only ask for name and email, but if you schedule an on-demand webinar using that recording you can choose your registration questions. 
  • Thanks for the feedback. At this time you can generate webinar reports up to one year after its scheduled date. There are currently no plans to extend this. 
  • We don't have the ability to delete webinars at the moment. We are aware that customers have requested this and will pass this feedback on to the team. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Ed Broadhurst welcome to the Community, thanks for your comments, please note: 

• When you share a recording, we only ask for name and email, but if you schedule an on-demand webinar using that recording you can choose your registration questions. 
  • Thanks for the feedback. At this time you can generate webinar reports up to one year after its scheduled date. There are currently no plans to extend this. 
  • We don't have the ability to delete webinars at the moment. We are aware that customers have requested this and will pass this feedback on to the team. 

Ed Broadhurst
New Contributor

If I use that method, will the link created for the recording be the same and will I be able to generate attendance reports? If so, do you have a video that shows me how to set this up?

Please push the issue of expanding the length of time for recordings and deletion of test webinars
KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Ed Broadhurst scheduling an on demand webinar would create a new link that you can share and monitor analytics. This article linked in my previous post shows how that works. You can also check out the GoTo Webinar training portal for live and recorded trainings.