cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordanR
Active Contributor

Attendee registration error: "Please Come Back Later" - "We're having an issue with our services at

I created a webinar yesterday, which we are planning to hold first thing Monday morning at 8 AM EDT. The link was shared out with ~800 internal employees via Outlook calendar invitation, same as we always do without issue. Usually, we'll have 10-20% of invitees register in GTW as soon as that invite goes out (the rest will register when they join the live session). However, while we have confirmed that the invitation successfully reached those people, we have had zero registrations. Additionally, a couple of employees in Bulgaria and one in the UK have reported receiving this error message every time they click the registration link (beginning yesterday morning, and continuing until today): "Please Come Back Later" - "We're having an issue with our services at the moment. Please come back later to register for this webinar."

I checked the GTW outage status page, and there has been nothing reported yesterday or today. Can you help me investigate and find out how to fix the issue before 8 AM EDT on Monday?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JordanR
Active Contributor

Re: Attendee registration error: "Please Come Back Later" - "We're having an issue wi

Thanks Glenn - in the meantime since I posted this, I also figured out how to contact support and spoke to a support agent. It looks like it may be a firewall issue for some employees - we are investigating that now...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Attendee registration error: "Please Come Back Later" - "We're having an issue with our servi...

Hi @JordanR,

I looked up your account and tested the registration link and was able to open it. I also checked with support and do not see any reports of GoTo Webinar service issues yesterday. Is it possible to have some of these registrants try again using a different web browser and even a different network connection, like their mobile phone? 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
JordanR
Active Contributor

Re: Attendee registration error: "Please Come Back Later" - "We're having an issue wi

Thanks Glenn - in the meantime since I posted this, I also figured out how to contact support and spoke to a support agent. It looks like it may be a firewall issue for some employees - we are investigating that now...

Andrika
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. Please can someone get back to me on how to assist the delegates still wishing to register for my webinar -  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8767624907569079125  

I am in South Africa and our webinar is for tomorrow morning so the soonest feedback would be most appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Andrika

(image of the error below)Andrika_0-1720518192717.png

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Andrika, welcome to the community.

How many registrants are reporting this issue? Is this a company webinar where all the registrants are employees or a public webinar? The registration link opens for me without issue, so more details would be helpful.

Andrika
New Contributor

Hi Glenn, 

Several could not register. All registrants are from one company. I could also register without a problem. So I am not sure what the problem could be. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@Andrika Thank you. I was able to locate a similar report where attendees received the same message and it was a result of their company VPN. If possible, it would be helpful to know if any of the affected registrants are 1) using a VPN connection 2) if they can try registering again on another network (perhaps their mobile device over a data connection).