cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ESSApd
New Contributor

Cancelled Registration Issues

We host 2-3 webinars a week with GoTo. Over the last few weeks on each webinar there are some attendees who cannot get access because GoTo is advising their registration is cancelled when it is not.  They have been approved and sent the link but the link they are receiving is broken. The only way we can rectify this at present is to have an additional staff member online checking attendee's links, cancelling the broken links and re-registering the attendee in order to issue a new link. This is becoming problematic, and I cannot get in contact with anyone from GoTo. I am hoping someone here has a resolution as it's effecting our business. 

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Cancelled Registration Issues

Hi @ESSApd welcome to the Community.  Let's see if we can figure this out. If the customers are seeing that their registration is cancelled when using the link, it would happen because the customer cancelled the registration or the organizer cancelled the registration. When you say customers are sent a broken link, what are they seeing? Can you PM me the web id and emails of those who had cancelled links and we can delve into this further. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Singaporeevents
Visitor

You logged this case on 11 Dec.

Today, 14 Dec - Almost 100 out of my 283 registrants cannot log in due to this issue. 

GoToWebinar already knew of this issue yet did not occur to them that they should inform those having webinars. Some knowledge of the issue would be good for me to manage all the calls for technical assistance. 

Very disappointing! 

Singaporeevents_0-1670998024447.png

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Singaporeevents thanks for coming to Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your webinar, that does sound frustrating. Your mention is the second that we have heard so we can't say it's a known issue at this time. If you would like to PM me the webinar ID and some emails we can delve further. Also could you let me know if you are using a 3rd party integration to manage registrations? 

ESSApd
New Contributor

Good afternoon, 

I spoke with Luis online 2 days ago and was assured the problem had been corrected. In today's webinar we have had more delegates having issues gaining access. When clicking the access link provided to them, it is advising that their registration has been cancelled. 

We have not cancelled their registration; they have not cancelled their registration and according to the approved registrants list on the event their registration is still active. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@ESSApd I'm sorry to hear that, we reached out to our team and let them know that this is still happening. The best workaround I have currently is to register their information again. I'll update this thread when I hear more.