cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa_Careers
New Contributor

Cant see the presenter on Iphone

When I run a presentation using goto webinar, I have been told by attendees using an iphone that they only see the powerpoint OR the presenters face - they cant see both at the same time - they have to slide their phone screen along between one or the other. I plan to have a sign language person on some of my calls so need the attendees to be able to see the powerpoint AND the presenters camera at the same time. Is there a way to fix this as if I use MS Teams instead, I see the powerpoint AND the presenters camera in top left of the same screen on my iphone. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Cant see the presenter on Iphone

Hi @Lisa_Careers thanks for your question. At this time, you would need to swipe between the two screens on a iPhone. In order to view both screens at the same time, we would encourage using a computer or tablet. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Cant see the presenter on Iphone

Hi @Lisa_Careers thanks for your question. At this time, you would need to swipe between the two screens on a iPhone. In order to view both screens at the same time, we would encourage using a computer or tablet. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training