cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anon6642
New Contributor

Change GTW subscription plans

I have a 100 max attendee GotoWebinar subscription plan.  If I upgrade to the next 500 max subscription plan and pay monthly, can I downgrade back to 100 max plan later? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Change GTW subscription plans

@martax Each subscription period is either 1 month or 1 year.  This is the minimum period you may purchase for, which means you can't upgrade for just a single event, but you can disable the renewal yourself in order to expire the higher tier plan, then resubscribe to the lower tier after the month is over. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Yes

martax
Visitor

Hi Chris,

Are you sure? I asked the same question to GoToWebinar Support Service last Friday and I was told it wasn't possible.

I have a GoToWebinar Starter plan (yearly pay) and I would like to upgrade it to PRO for 3 months and then go back to the Starter plan. Paying the PRO fee during these 3 months, of course.

Do you confirm it is possible? Without cancelling my current plan? Just upgrading now and downgrading after 3 months?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@martax Each subscription period is either 1 month or 1 year.  This is the minimum period you may purchase for, which means you can't upgrade for just a single event, but you can disable the renewal yourself in order to expire the higher tier plan, then resubscribe to the lower tier after the month is over. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

As AshC said, you can upgrade to a higher level, and then after your three months, you can downgrade.  It is a one month minimum to change.