cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannen
Contributor

Confirmation email formatting issues

It looks like the formatting of the webinar confirmation emails have recently changed and they do not look right. The feature image is now in a weird place towards the top and the overall formatting is off. Anyone notice this or have any thoughts on how to fix it? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Confirmation email formatting issues

Hi @Shannen I've pulled an old and new GTW confirmation email and do see some changes, but don't have a branded image so can't see exactly what you are referring to. Could you share an old and new screenshot to show how the image and formatting is off? I'd love to be able to share this feedback with the team. Thanks! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Shannen
Contributor

Thanks. Kate. Attached is screen shot of an old and new confirmation. I reduced the size of the first email so the font is very small, but that's not the way it looks in the actual email. I didn't reduce the size in the second email.

You'll see on the second confirmation email, the feature image was moved up towards the top. There is also an unnecessary box around the image, plus another unnecessary box around the "How to join the webinar" area. Would love for the formatting of the confirmation email to be changed so it looks more professional. 

Here is a link to the screenshot: https://national.societyoffsp.org/resource/resmgr/docs/webinar/GTW_confirmation_emails_-_sa.pdf 

Thanks.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Shannen thank you for the screenshots! It does help. I see now what you mean that the 'feature image' is on top, toward the left along with the title of the webinar and an outline appears around the image. Regarding the box around the body of the email, I think that may be because of the document you have the email on, I see a rectangle around the body of both the old and new format. 

I will share this feedback with the team, thanks for bringing it to our attention. 

Old FormatOld FormatNew FormatNew Format 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training