cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tina_VL
Visitor

Create multi-part recorded webinars

Hi, Is there a way to create a multi-part recorded webinar series with a different recording for each part? Each part of the webinar series would take place on a different day. Registrants would only have to sign up once, but receive different 'join links' for each part of the webinar. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Create multi-part recorded webinars

@Tina_VL1988 as you mentioned, currently the reminder emails for virtual events are sent 1 hour and 1 day before the event and not for every session. Attendees can add a reminder to their calendar for the session, once they have registered for the event. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Tina_VL welcome to the Community! The best way to accomplish this would be by creating a Virtual Event. You would need to first schedule a Virtual Event, then add sessions and include the recorded videos. Participants can register once for the entire event. Check out the links highlighted for more information. Good luck with the event! 

Tina_VL1988

Thanks @KateG ! Is there a way to send out reminder emails for each session? Looks like the system will only allow me to send out reminder emails (1 hour and 1 day before the event starts) at the start of the virtual event, but not midway through. Any tips?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Tina_VL1988 as you mentioned, currently the reminder emails for virtual events are sent 1 hour and 1 day before the event and not for every session. Attendees can add a reminder to their calendar for the session, once they have registered for the event. 

Tina_VL000

Hi @KateG ,

I have created a Virtual Event, as per your suggestion.

The start is the start time of the first webinar, the end is the end time of the last webinar of the multi-part series.

When people download the meeting invite for their calendar, it blocks the entire time from start to finish (a full week) in their calendar. Is there anything I can do to change this?

Many thanks,

Tina

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Tina_VL000, hope you had a good weekend! From the webinar confirmation email, if you only want individual session, click on Remind Me for an individual calendar reminder versus clicking on 'Add event to calendar' which will block off the entire event period. Check out my screenshot below. 

Screenshot 2022-12-27 133947.jpg