cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EP-coop
Visitor

Customize certificates

Hi,

I have enabled certificated on my webinars in Go2Webinar. How can I edit the certificate (e.g. logos, text, etc.)?

Please let me know, thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Customize certificates

@EP-coop  Certificates use the logo and theme color used for the webinar itself, and don't have much else in the way of customization currently: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/certificate-of-completion-g2w020019 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Can the number of hours for the webinar be added to  the certificate?  I would think that in most industries that require CEU (continuing education units/credits), the number of hours is essential.

An option to list a name other then the Organizer would be great too. The Organizer is often the person behind the curtain pushing the buttons, not the person who is presenting, and not the person who is certifying the CEUs.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm pretty sure Certificate enhancements are on the drawing board for 2021, though I cannot be more specific at this time.

fpa2021
Regular Visitor

Has there been any updates to the certificates features? We purchased a pro package largely based on this feature and it definitely needs some improvements.  We hold webinars for continuing education credits for our members and things such as length of presentation, attentiveness, and being able to edit who "signs" the certificate would be ideal, for example, it would be nice to have ours signed by the current president. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@fpa2021  I'm sorry I don't have a set ETA yet, though I know it is being discussed.