cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kirsty Fossenge
Active Contributor

Deleting attendee/contacts

Hi,

We're trying to find a way to delete registered attendees from completed webinars but struggling to find an option for this. Anyone come across a way of doing this?

In addition to this we're trying to delete old webinars which we also can't find any options for...

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Deleting attendee/contacts

Hi @Kirsty Fossenge,

Currently, it is not possible to manually delete a webinar or an attendee from your account after it has been held. 

• All GoToWebinar reporting data is kept for 365 days and then it is automatically deleted by our system. 
  • Past webinars are kept and can still be copied when scheduling a new webinar
  •  If you have closed your account you can open a support ticket to have all the data removed as part of our GDPR compliance, but that means the entire account. 

Could you please provide some details about why you would like to delete registered attendees and completed webinars? 

(edited 7/14/22 for accuracy GlennD)

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Kirsty Fossenge
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn, thanks for your reply.

We want to delete the contacts to be fully GDPR compliant. We have several GTW accounts and they all have webinars dating back to 2017. There doesn't seem to be any automatic deletion on these accounts.

As servers are located in the USA (as well as the EU), our company policy is to only use providers with dedicated servers in the EU.  Are there any plans to split the servers so EU customers have data located only on EU servers? 

Lastly we wish to remove old data as we have no use for it.  Good housekeeping I guess 🙂

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Thanks, Kirsty. I've updated my previous reply a little for accuracy. Could you please click on my community nickname and then send me a message with the following information I will see what can be done manually.

• Email addresses for the organizer accounts
  • Cut-off date for retained data i.e.  "delete everything older than 365 days"

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
MelinaUhlig

Hi Glenn, 

We currently also have a request from an attendee who wants us to delete all their data. It would be great if you could help us with this. 

Thank you

Melina