cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oksana1

Download viewing report for all the videos on channels, which should include name of viewers and ema

I have requested support to send me full report, since I only have option to get report on each video one by one and is a lot of work. For the support should be easy to get a full report on all people who viewed all the videos on my channels and explained it 3times but support Jose is just sending me automated emails saying if I still need anything. This is quite unpleasant since I'm waiting for a week already and asking same and same every time
1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Download viewing report for all the videos on channels, which should include name of viewers and

@Oksana1 Welcome to the GoTo Community. 

I appreciate your suggestion, feel free to post this in our Community Idea section. For information on what makes a good post take a look at this post

Regarding your current experience with our support team, it appears there is a question regarding which Webinar it is that you need a report. You can contact support directly or PM the Webinar ID (click on my username and you will see the option to message me on the top right) and I can add it to your case. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training