cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeanSmith
Active Contributor

Email Confirmation Subject Lines

I have a draft webinar that I use when creating a webinar in GoToWebinar, it's called sample.  When I copy it to create a webinar, the email confirmation subject line remains "Sample Confirmation" and does not display the title of the webinar that was just created.  

And it happens on every webinar that I create from our sample or draft webinar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Email Confirmation Subject Lines

@JeanSmith thanks again for the webinar IDs. We reviewed the history and haven't been able to recreate the experience. The only instance we have seen this in the past is when the old webinar being copied was created on the previous GoTo Webinar platform. The solution, was to schedule a new webinar and use that as the template going forward. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @JeanSmith do you know how long ago your draft was originally scheduled or have the webinar ID (9 digit #) and we can take a closer look. 

JeanSmith
Active Contributor

Have had if for a while. All of these were having the wrong subject line in confirmation email...i went in manually and fixed each of them

192-498-947

731-139-187

572-867-803

934-275-131

259-328-323

358-363-571

663-081-763

Having a sample webinar to copy from enables me to quickly set up a webinar and have my custom registration questions and custom evaluation post event.

Thanks

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@JeanSmith thanks for your response and follow-up info. We haven't been able to replicate at this time. The only known issue around this if the sample being used to copy is an older webinar, unfortunately the fix is to schedule a new webinar and use that as a template going forward. Would you be able to try that? 

JeanSmith
Active Contributor

Here is one I have yet to fix

392-465-315

The sample I use is 

745-402-483

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@JeanSmith thanks again for the webinar IDs. We reviewed the history and haven't been able to recreate the experience. The only instance we have seen this in the past is when the old webinar being copied was created on the previous GoTo Webinar platform. The solution, was to schedule a new webinar and use that as the template going forward.