cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmyC
Active Contributor

Ending and Starting multi-session series/full-day webinar

I set up a three-day webinar conference that had five sessions: two session each on days one & two; one session on day three. (See attached.) Attendees were able to register one time and receive a single join link for all sessions. The only session that would Add to Calendar was the first session on first day; we communicated this to attendees.

The information I found in the GTW discussions indicated that if I did End Webinar at the end of a session, I wouldn't be able to start/re-start the webinar for the next session. We left the webinar open over the lunch hour. However, the dashboard timer shows us going over our time, indicating we could have done End Webinar for each session and then started every new session from the beginning (see attached). Additionally, attendees & panelists got 1-day reminders for each session.

• Could we have done End Webinar to close each session and then done Start Session for each session? Great news if so.
  • If we End Webinar for each session, does the follow-up email and attached survey still go out after the final session in the series?
  • If we End Webinar for each session, can the attendees use any link for every session? For example, use the link from the confirmation email or the ones from the reminder emails and all links will work for all sessions?

I appreciate all feedback.

2020-07-15 13_10_00-GoToWebinar _ Event Details.png DashboardTimer.JPG

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Ending and Starting multi-session series/full-day webinar

Hi Amy, 

If you scheduled the webinars a recurring, even with the same attendees for each session, we expect you to end each broadcast in order to finalize the analytics and reporting for each one. 

Attendees should have a unique join link for each webinar in the series. 

I'm afraid there is still just one follow up that occurs, at the end of the final broadcast. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!