Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BooABja
Active Contributor

General set up questions

Hi

I am setting up a testevent to try out the features. I have a few questions:

1. How do I change the opt in text? I need to be able to ad who the organizer(s) are (i.e they would be sponsors of the event) and ad Privacy Policy urls.

2. What happens when a panelist log on to the event? Where can I find more information about the waiting room?

3. What happens if I have a 10 minutes break between two sessions - are the times just as in GTW - not really important other than to send out emails telling when a session start?

4.  How can I create a multiple day event say between 9-11 several days in a row and now have all register several times?

Thank you!

Anna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: General set up questions

@BooABja   I'm sorry, those features are not currently available for Virtual webinar events.  I am referencing regularly scheduled GoToWebinars. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @BooABja 

Welcome to the Community. 

Allow me to answer your questions here: 

1. Customized Disclaimers will allow you to create your own opt-in / privacy statements that you can require each registrant check before they receive the event confirmation.
  2. Panelists and Co-Organizers may join the Practice mode before any Attendees are allowed to join the session.  Please see the Support site documentation for customizing the Waiting Room
  3. You don't need to schedule a break, as long as you don't end the webinar itself.
  4. There are several event types to choose from, including recurring webinars that have several sessions included for just one registration page. 

BooABja
Active Contributor

1. Thank you - however that Customized disclaimer cannot be found under the Event registration and the link sent was for a webinar?

2. The practice mode button can neither be found under Event - the "waiting room" is as far as I can tell also for Webinars and about what an attendee see when logged on? Not an actual waiting room where I can greet panelists before they "go live" if we have an ongoing event? I.e I can log on prior just as for a webinar to make sure all work, but once launched there is no "waiting room" for panelists?

4. I found a YouTube video showing the possibility to schedule an event for several days and just ad timings for the different sessions

I think all in all you have answered Webinar questions where as I am asking for Virtual Events features?

Thank you

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@BooABja   I'm sorry, those features are not currently available for Virtual webinar events.  I am referencing regularly scheduled GoToWebinars. 

BooABja
Active Contributor

Ok thank you - I thought I responded in a thread talking about Virtual Events :-), webinars in GTW I know since 2014