cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnitaBluepie
New Contributor

Go To Webinar Organization Key and Webinar Keys

Where can I find the Organization Key and the Webinar Keys?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Go To Webinar Organization Key and Webinar Keys

@AnitaBluepie  The Webinar Key will be in the registration url link, while the Organizer Key is visible when you create an auth token, and the response comes back including the Account Key. The Organizer Key can also be found by signing into your account on the website, selecting My Account from the menu in the upper right, then Billing from the menu in the upper right. Your Organizer Key will be visible in the browser address bar.

(edited solution 6/30/22 GlennD)

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Wamiq
New Contributor

Go To Webinar API - Organizer & Account Key

Hello, 

I am actually Integrating GoToWebinar API with my PHP based Online Portal, I actually have 3 accounts of GoToWebinar on which we have back to back classes from morning till night. 

The issue is i have completed the integration but right now stucked at ORGANIZER KEY & ACCOUNT KEY.

Can anyone please help me regarding it where can i get it ? and please define me in detail? or link me to a page where everything is available

I also wanted to know after adding these Key's will i be able to create a environment of GoToWebinar on my portal? Like i wanted to hide the link and wanted to give the option of classes on my php based portal ,In-fact i want all of it to be on my php based portal.

Please define me this as well if i wanted to use SDK or something else..

Thanks

Wamiq
New Contributor

Re: Go To Webinar API - Organizer & Account Key

Anyone please help me regarding this API. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Go To Webinar API - Organizer & Account Key

Hello,

If you're having trouble locating some account info for API troubleshooting please place your request with the following guidelines:  https://developer.goto.com/support

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

What lock do these keys unlock?

Is this for telephone access to a webinar?

AnitaBluepie
New Contributor

You need the organization key if you want to connect the webinars to the e-mail software via automation. This identifies the company or the provider. And for each webinar you then need the individual webinar key.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@AnitaBluepie  The Webinar Key will be in the registration url link, while the Organizer Key is visible when you create an auth token, and the response comes back including the Account Key. The Organizer Key can also be found by signing into your account on the website, selecting My Account from the menu in the upper right, then Billing from the menu in the upper right. Your Organizer Key will be visible in the browser address bar.

(edited solution 6/30/22 GlennD)

virajparikh

Search query

Hi, I am a software developer and using the gotowebinar product of logmein. While going through some of its apis, I realised the requirement of an "organizerkey". I have searched through the entire website but couldnt find it anywhere. Please let me know how am i supposed to obtain the same. 

somethingelseen
Visitor

It doesn't though.

All that the response includes is the JWT token.

felixchi

The solution is NOT correct. 

To get the Organizer Key go to My Account => Billing, in the URL you will see the ID

Should be something like billing.goto.com/account/XXXX/subscriptions, XXXX is the Organizer Key