cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DianeD
New Contributor

Go To Webinar: all webinars set for manual approval have changed the setting to automatic

for 18 months I have been running a series of webinars where a manual approval for registration was required. Today I go and see I have 1 pending registration, but I do not have the option to approve or deny.   I check the settings of and the webinar and see it is set to automatically approve.  I check the settings of other similar webinars, and they too are set for automatic approval. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DianeD
New Contributor

Re: Go To Webinar: all webinars set for manual approval have changed the setting to automatic

When I went to Go To Webinar to find the examples to share with Glen, the option to accept and deny are back, which they were not there yesterday.  When I check the registration settings, manual approval is selected. Yesterday all webinars set to approval required  were showing as manual acceptance. 🙂 I am sure you will say user error, but I promise you the settings yesterday were not reflecting what I am seeing today.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Go To Webinar: all webinars set for manual approval have changed the setting to automatic

Hi @DianeD, welcome to the community.

Would mind sharing some example webinar IDs with me? 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
DianeD
New Contributor

When I went to Go To Webinar to find the examples to share with Glen, the option to accept and deny are back, which they were not there yesterday.  When I check the registration settings, manual approval is selected. Yesterday all webinars set to approval required  were showing as manual acceptance. 🙂 I am sure you will say user error, but I promise you the settings yesterday were not reflecting what I am seeing today.  

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Glad to hear they are back to normal. While I did not hear of any service issues, I have been around long enough to know that weird issues happen occasionally and then resolve themselves before they can be identified. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training