cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TiciEdu
New Contributor

GoTo Webinar Billing Issue

Hello everyone,

We have been using GoToWebinar for many years. However, we decided to terminate our subscription and canceled it. Despite canceling before the billing period, we were still charged for an additional month. The main issue is that our payment for the month was made using two different cards. Upon checking, we found that the second card used for the charge is not even registered in the system; we may have added it years ago for usage. Even though there were two separate charges, we only have a single invoice.

In Turkey, we are required to submit invoices for charges made with company cards to our finance team for legal processes. However, we are facing legal issues in this regard. When I opened a support ticket, they asked me to make a call, but it is not possible to reach the provided number from our country. Despite numerous attempts to contact them through various channels, including social media, we have not received any support. The company will have to involve its legal team in this process.

If there is a support email I can reach out to before this escalates, could you please share it with me?

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: GoTo Webinar Billing Issue

Hi @TiciEdu, welcome to the community.

I see that you called but disconnected before talking to Support, I have opened a support ticket for you and someone will be reaching out.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
TiciEdu
New Contributor

Re: GoTo Webinar Billing Issue

Thank you very much for your support. I’m reviewing the ticket and will also share the details of the duplicated payment capture separately. I really appreciate your help during this process.