cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vchan
New Contributor

(GoToWebinar) How to automatically change default time zone inside the registration form

The timezone inside the registration form displays as CST even I predefined the timezone as HKT. How can I not to manually change the time zone in the registration form but to display as HKT automaically when the registration link was opened.

Or  I need to call support directly to ask them to change?

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: (GoToWebinar) How to automatically change default time zone inside the registration form

Hi @vchan ,

Are you the webinar organizer, or trying to register yourself?

Do you have screen shots you can share with the Community here?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
vchan
New Contributor

Re: (GoToWebinar) How to automatically change default time zone inside the registration form

I am the webinar organizer. 

I have already set the time zone of the event to HKT.

However, the registration form still displays CST.

I want every registrant seeing HKT time zone after clicking the registratioin link without manually changing the timezone in the registration form by themselves.  

Do you have any suggestion?

time zone problem.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@vchan If you scheduled the event in the correct time zone, what happens when you toggle this on the scheduled webinar itself? Does the registration page update then?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
vchan
New Contributor

time zone edited.PNG

I have already scheduled the event in the correct time zone (HKT). However, the registration page still displays CST.