cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rach1
Active Contributor

How Many Polls can I launch in one session? Can I re-launch the same poll later in the session?

Hi There

I want to launch a series of polls in an upcoming webinar - how many polls can I launch in one webinar?

Also, can I launch the same poll later in the webinar to see if attendees have changed their opinions?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: How Many Polls can I launch in one session? Can I re-launch the same poll later in the session?

You can have up to 20 multiple choice poll questions for each webinar.

I have duplicated poll questions, so I can ask the same poll question at the end of different sections of the webinar.

Even though the question and answers are the same, I still add a number in front of the question like "3. Did you enjoy this section?" 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How Many Polls can I launch in one session? Can I re-launch the same poll later in the session?

Hello @Rach1 

You can create up to 20 polls currently, though I'm afraid you cannot relaunch the same poll once it has closed. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Rach1
Active Contributor

Hi AshC

Perfect - thank you.  I appreciate your prompt response on this.

Cheers

Rach

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

You can have up to 20 multiple choice poll questions for each webinar.

I have duplicated poll questions, so I can ask the same poll question at the end of different sections of the webinar.

Even though the question and answers are the same, I still add a number in front of the question like "3. Did you enjoy this section?" 

Rach1
Active Contributor

Thank you for your replay Chris.  

That's also great advice on numbering the polls, so we know which one to launch each time.  

Thank you!

Best wishes