cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WLTIC

How do you re-send a Survey lURL?

Is there a way to re-send an individual survey URL?   We have attendees complete a survey to verify attendance at a webinar (including the "secret word" that they have to know) in compliance with state requirements for continuing education credit.  There is always a certain percentage of attendees who resond that they've never received the survey link (URL).   Since the links are individualized (like they are to join a webinar), if I send the same link to 5 people, each person's response overwrites whatever was there - so I end up with just one response (the last person to respond) instead of 5 responses.  However, I haven't found a way to resend a "Survey URL" like I see to resend the "Join URL".   My solution has been to send those attendees a Word version of the survey that they complete and send back, and then I manually add the information to the generated survey report.  There has to be another way, right?  What am I missing?  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: How do you re-send a Survey lURL?

Hi @WLTIC welcome to the GoTo Community. Currently, there isn't a way for organizers to resend individual links to the survey. Sorry for the inconvenience. I recommend: 

• Advising any attendee who has not received the follow-up email to check for an email from   in their spam folder, along with encouraging attendees to add  to their email contacts list as it can help prevent the emails going to spam.
  • Select the option to send the survey at the end of the webinar and as a follow-up email (you can do both). 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training