cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AwesomeReview

Iframe

Has GotoWebinar disabled or change the Iframe code?

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Iframe

Hi @AwesomeReview, welcome to the community.

Are you referring to the option to embed GoTo Stage videos? Can you provide some more details about what is happening?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
wallsystems

Hi @GlennD ,

I also just realized that the iframe function is no longer possible. Until June of this year, we always integrated the registration page for GoTo webinars into our own website via iframe. For example, the snippet was "<iframe src="https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/9113xxxxxxxxxxx2374" width="100%" height="1130px" style="border: 1px solid #ccc"></iframe> "
Now when I create a new page (or open an old page) I get an error message instead of the embedded iframe: "register.gotowebinar.com refused the connection."

Is there another way to integrate the registration page for GoTo webinars into my own homepage?

NetMedia

It happens the same to me…

I used to insert the register page as an Iframe in my Wordpress posts, but is not longer allowed by GoTo Webinar.

This was the only reasonable way to insert the register form in my website (many other webinar platforms like Livestorm provide codes to insert the form in a different website).

Sorry, but if this function does not return I´m afraid this will be my company's goodbye to GoTo Webinar…

Best