cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sr-bmxdss
New Contributor

Limit to recurring Webinars?

We had a long standing recurring webinar, with events scheduled into 2024 that somehow got cancelled or deleted.  I noticed that we had conducted the webinar 101 times.  We don't know how or why the recurring webinar got cancelled.

Is there a limit to the number of times a renewed and extended webinar can be conducted?  Was 101 some sort of magical number?  We're trying to not repeat the mistake if we can avoid it.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Limit to recurring Webinars?

Hi @sr-bmxdss, welcome to the community.

Recurring webinars can be scheduled for up to 12 months in advance maximum, however, as you start hosting those webinars you can add additional sessions. For example, you schedule a webinar to happen once a month starting in January with the last session in December (as the system will not let you go past 12 months). After the January session, you can edit the webinar and add another session for the following January. You can add more sessions whenever you want but they cannot go beyond the rolling 12 month window.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
sr-bmxdss
New Contributor

Thanks Glenn.

We understand that.  Is there any numeric limit to the number of times you can do that?  We're trying to figure out why/how our scheduled webinar got wiped out, and if it was just a coincidence that it was the 101st webinar or if it was a cut-off situation.  

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@sr-bmxdss I'm not aware of a limitation. When you say the webinar got wiped out/cancelled what does that mean? Is it in your history as a past webinar? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
sr-bmxdss
New Contributor

I should have been more specific.  The recurring Webinar was set up to extend into 2024.  Somehow it got removed from our upcoming events and only showed up in our past events.  No one here that has access to it believes that they did anything to it, but it is possible that with so many hands in the cooking that someone inadvertently removed all future events.  I was just trying to make sure there wasn't some sort of limit to the number of times that a webinar link can be used.