cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron-M
Active Contributor

Locally saved recordings

Saving recordings locally says ‘it does not include webcams.’  This does not make sense to me.  What webcams?  The host’s webcam, staff, and or the webcams of the attendees?  Is the recording only audio then?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Locally saved recordings

If you save your recording to your computer it will contain the screen sharing (PowerPoint, etc.) and the audio from the webinar. Due to the way GoTo runs it's webcams, this recording will not contain any webcams used during the webinar.

If you save your recordings to the cloud (I always do) then you get the screen sharing, audio and webcams. The recordings looks just like it did for all of the Attendees.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Locally saved recordings

If you save your recording to your computer it will contain the screen sharing (PowerPoint, etc.) and the audio from the webinar. Due to the way GoTo runs it's webcams, this recording will not contain any webcams used during the webinar.

If you save your recordings to the cloud (I always do) then you get the screen sharing, audio and webcams. The recordings looks just like it did for all of the Attendees.