cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Screener1
New Contributor

Multiple Webinars - scheduling, registration

Hi

We would like to schedule a series of webinar, at various dates. Each webinar has his own topic. We would like to give the customer the posibility to register for the webinar(s) of their choosing. So as many as they want and when they want. 

I would like to avoid that I have to schedule every of the webinars separately but also make it easy for the customers. So when they choose the webinar, I would like to offer them either a ticklist or a dropdown menu. I already tested the custom scheduling from GTW but the dopdown menu gives you only one choice and then you cannot choose another webinar. 

Is there an easy solution?

5 REPLIES 5
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Multiple Webinars - scheduling, registration

I do that, but on my own web page.  I have a list of webinars in chronological order with a list of the links to the GoTo registration pages.

Screener1
New Contributor

@Chris Droessler wrote:

I do that, but on my own web page.  I have a list of webinars in chronological order with a list of the links to the GoTo registration pages.

Thanks for the reply. That still would mean that the customer would need to register with name, email etc. for each and every webinar. I would like the possibilty of a simple ticklist. Details (as needed) and then tick the webinars you would like to attend.

Is this at all possibel?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Screener1  If you create a recurring webinar series, this allows for attendees to register once for all the sessions at once.  

The registration process is required for all types of GoToWebinars, and cannot be disabled. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Screener1
New Contributor

As mentioned above. I would like give the customer the choice to which webinar they register. It would also tell us, which topic is more requested. So registration for all in one go is not what we would like to do.
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

On my computer, Mac with Firefox, every time I go to a GoToWebinar registration page the form is already filled in with my name and email address.  Don't all web browsers remember that kind of information?  I can't imagine it being easier than that to quickly register for a series of emails.