cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PREMIEREgrp

No option for G-mail in for organizer or panelist

When I invite panelist to a webinar, when they try to save the invitation to their G-mail there is no option it keeps taking all of us with email to Outlook.   We're new to Goto Webinar and will absolutely need this.  Can you please provide me with how this will be fixed?

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: No option for G-mail in for organizer or panelist

Hi @PREMIEREgrp, welcome to the community.

While regular Attendees have the option to add the webinar to their Google Calendar, Panelists and Co-organizers need to import the .ics file that downloads from the email they are sent, into Google Calendar.   

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
PREMIEREgrp

Yes, I just looked at what you sent over and unfortunately this it's still not working for me.  We have guest speakers who we ask to attend as panelists and this way too difficult.  What is the other work around?  Any suggestions until this is fixed or created.  As an organizer and panelist this should certainly be an option.  Agree?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Saving the .ics calendar file and importing it into Google Calendar is the easiest workaround, it can be done on a desktop or a smartphone. A desktop application like Windows Calendar or Outlook in Windows 10 can be connected to Google Calendar so that it automatically syncs events, but there are more steps to set that up.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Anastasis_it
Active Contributor

I'm used scheduling the webinar on my G-Cal as the first step of the process, inviting panelists to a G-Cal meeting (usually long before I plan it on GTW), as soon as the webinar has been decided.
This way works fine for me, since the title and contents may even be defined later on, but the time slot of the panelists has already been locked.