cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AM-SK
New Contributor

One link pointing to multiple webinar registration options

I've got multiple unique webinar events (3 Topics), each reoccuring (2 sessions each).  I'm marketing all of the options to one audience and I'd like a way to promote ONE link that would provide easy visibility to all of the options vs there being no way to navigate between events for users.

Currently I can only figure out a way to promote the 3 events seperately using unique links for each of the topics.  A little busy for promotional purposes.  Anyone have a suggestion or able to point me to what I might have missed?  Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: One link pointing to multiple webinar registration options

Hi @LKDWF thanks for checking out the Community and Welcome. We do have virtual event feature now that will allow you to use one registration link. Check out this article for more information. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@AM-SK  I understand your meaning, and would compare the functionality to GoToTraining's Catalog behavior.  Unfortunately we haven't brought this feature over to GoToWebinar yet, but may do so in the future (2019).  For now, organizations would post each registration link onto their own company web pages for anytime registration access.

If you are recording these events, there is new functionality for GoToWebinar around Channel Pages, though I know it's not your exact scenario.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

AM-SK
New Contributor

Thank you!  While I'd prefer the solution was there > it is very helpful to know that I'm not missing something.  I'll use the multiple link approach for now.  Cheers

Webinar Chick
Contributor

We have a similar issue because we deal with global time zones - one subject, three sessions.  We have created a landing page and have added buttons where they can choose which session they want to attend. It is not ideal but it works.  I also unchecked all the follow-up emails - we do it through the Marketo API. 

Good luck. 

Sharyn

LKDWF

Hi team,

We are hosting a series of 3 different webinars (on various days), is there a way we can give invitees 1 registration link with the option to sign up to whichever they like? Was the option introduced in 2019?

Many thanks, L

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @LKDWF thanks for checking out the Community and Welcome. We do have virtual event feature now that will allow you to use one registration link. Check out this article for more information. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Free new user and admin training