cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NJStateLib
New Contributor

Panelist Cannot Join Practice Session

A panelist was trying to join a practice session from both an iPad and a Dell desktop computer, but she was able to join the webinar through the link in the email that was generated.  When she would click on "Join Webinar", she would get the message that the webinar was not starting until the 6th on the iPad.  One the desktop, she was redirected to a log in page to enter her email address and password.  This has never happened before with any of my panelists.  Any thoughts are appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Panelist Cannot Join Practice Session

@NJStateLib  It definitely sounds like a localized problem for this panelist if they are receiving errors like that from both mobile and desktop devices.  Feel free to have them call into Customer Support if they don't know what's going on with their local firewall and network connections.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I had a panelist today who was trying to connect to the webinar and was also asked for a password.  In my case, I have my Panelists join as Attendees, and I upgrade them to be a Panelist.  So in this case it was a regular Attendee who was trying to join and was asked for a password.  She was able to bypass the password window.  I have never used a password in my GoToWebinars.

NJStateLib
New Contributor

I have another practice session with a different panelist trying to connect with an iPad and she is getting the same message that the organizer has not started the webinar yet.  However, I had a different panelist able to connect via a PC desktop without an issue at the same time.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@NJStateLib  It definitely sounds like a localized problem for this panelist if they are receiving errors like that from both mobile and desktop devices.  Feel free to have them call into Customer Support if they don't know what's going on with their local firewall and network connections.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!