cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aldersv99
Active Contributor

Problem wih audio - no microphone icon appears?

I am having a problem today with no microphone icon appearing when i start a go to webinar - anyone else have the same problem?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: NO Microphone Icon !

Hi @aldersv99, @

We apologize for the frustration, there was an audio issue this morning but it should be resolved now. Please subscribe to our Service Status page for automatic notifications in the future.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WinstonT
New Contributor

NO Microphone Icon !

I had an important Webinar setup for today (August 14, 2023 at 9:30am EST) and there was NO microphone icon for the Host.  AND there was NO microphone icon for all the Panelists!  I am not a new user (have been using Webinar for many years, and believe that this was a Logmein/GoToWebinar system failure.  I even reset the system (closed the Webinar for everyone and opened the Webinar again) with no success.  Also, did a complete Shut Down, and then rebooted the Webinar, with still no success.  Noone had a Microphone Icon on their system ( including the Host ).  I had to give us using the Webinar and made a Zoom meeting.  I know that there will be lots of complaints from users  who have setup a Webinar for today!  Hopefully, this can be fixed ASAP.

Sincerely,

WinstonT

admissions@bayc.ca

aldersv99
Active Contributor

Thanks WinstonT, Yes the same for me and my panelist, luckily it was only a test run today so will reschedule.  I have spoken to someone on support and they tell me its fixed now.   

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @aldersv99, @

We apologize for the frustration, there was an audio issue this morning but it should be resolved now. Please subscribe to our Service Status page for automatic notifications in the future.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
WinstonT
New Contributor

Issue Fixed. Re: NO Microphone Icon !

Hello GlennD,

Thank you for your reply.  I had left the Webinar running (from this morning) and have noticed that the Issue is now FIXED.  What ever you did on your end, has FIXED the issue.   Thank you for correcting the issue.  I have another Webinar scheduled for tomorrow, so hopefully everything will run smoothly for that session.

Sincerely,

WinstonT