cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ethan Banks
New Contributor

Processing Time For Online Recordings?

Recorded a webinar today that was just over 4 hours. Online recording was enabled.

How long is it, typically, before the online recording is ready? That's the one that has the webcams, and my preferred source to edit for our audience. But nearly 2 hours later...nothing. No progress indicator or other message in the Video Library. Just nothing.

Trying to decide if I should use my backup screen cap of the webinar to edit, or if I'm just being impatient with the online processing. I have this awful feeling that the online recording simply...didn't.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Processing Time For Online Recordings?

@Ethan Banks I apologize, that sounds longer than needed to process a recording.

In my experience, the processing time for Online Recordings should not be more than half the time of the original broadcast.  If you have a stuck webinar processing online, please contact Customer Support at your convenience in order to create a case to fix (may require escalation).

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Ethan Banks I apologize, that sounds longer than needed to process a recording.

In my experience, the processing time for Online Recordings should not be more than half the time of the original broadcast.  If you have a stuck webinar processing online, please contact Customer Support at your convenience in order to create a case to fix (may require escalation).

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Ethan Banks
New Contributor

This story has a happy ending. Just got my notification that the recording was available, and there it is in the video library. Hooray!

Thanks for the feedback, AshC.

TJCWebinarNotif
Active Contributor

Library processing taking longer than usual for recording?

I received an email saying my recording had processed and was ready.  But then when I go to the Library, it continues to state that it is processing and it is taking much longer than usual.   Has anyone experienced this previously?  Support tickets take so long and it is inconvenient to sit on the phone line for long periods with their support team while they google possible issues.  Can anyone on here provide any insights or recommendations?  We've been having many technical issues with the GoToWebinar platform the last 2-3 months and are debating leaving the product line this year.